Search profiles   •   Message boards   •   Contact us   •   Resources   •   Register
Sign in: is your source for free daily dachshund photos,
past dachshund pictures, dachshund resources, and more.

Comments about Doxie

April 10, 2013 3:45 am
by Breeznby from Red Bluff, CA Proud owner of Joey

I know exactly what you mean..I not only rescued my Joey..he rescued me as well..I am so very sorry for the loss of your very sweet Doxie!!

February 18, 2013 10:05 pm
by lindajp6 from Lees Summit, MO Proud owner of Teddy Bear

What a Sweet Baby

What a loved and long life you had with your wonderful family. We understand the loss of our beloved dachshund babies. Until you are together again, Doxie is in your heart and mind and always just a thought away. Your friend, Teddy Bear

February 12, 2013 5:56 pm
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

So sorry for your loss

Doxie was a very handsome and brave little guy. I understand how much you must miss him. It was wonderful that you were able to spend so many years together but for us humans it is never enough time. My Herbie is 15 yrs old and I am thankful for each moment I have with him. Hope it is a comfort to you that Doxie will be waiting for you. If you ever get a chance read the book "Cold Noses at Pearly Gates"

February 12, 2013 10:40 am
by Dawn from Kentwood, MI Proud owner of Cory Jo

Congratulations on being picked DOTD, I'll bet there is a celebration at the Bridge today. Very sorry for the loss of Doxie, his memory will stay in your heart forever.

February 12, 2013 9:57 am
by cpn2jxp from Tobyhanna, PA Proud owner of Sabrett

Doxie was so handsome. You had many good years with him and that means the world. Your pictures are beautiful. Someday you will have another and the love begins again but we never forget the first that stole our hearts. So sorry for your loss on this special little guy.

February 12, 2013 8:03 am
by Grandma to Desdemona from Kansas City, MO

So sorry

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious Doxie. Maybe he will play with our Desdemona at the Rainbow Bridge. I know how your heart aches. I check Daily Doxie everyday and get my "Doxie fix." You will find much comfort there from other stories that share your pain.

February 12, 2013 7:50 am
by bwitz from Powell, OH Proud owner of Stella

Doxie crossed the Rainbow Bridge knowing how much he was loved and how special he was in your lives. Our Stella also has diabetes which requires 2 insulin injections daily. We take it one day at a time and consider our blessings with our special girl for as long as we have her with us.

February 12, 2013 4:43 am
by D. from Waverley, NS Proud owner of Odie

I'm so sorry to read about your loss of Doxie. He is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge and has lots of friends to keep him company until you return with all your love.

February 11, 2013 11:41 am
by Dawn from Kentwood, MI Proud owner of Cory Jo

So sorry for the loss of your precious Doxie, what a beautiful memorial.

February 10, 2013 1:39 pm
by mooseman691 from Cumberland, MD Proud owner of Beanie

We are so sorry to hear about your loss.

Does your dachshund have what it takes to be our Daily Doxie? Submit photos of your pet by clicking on the button below and your pet could be featured for a day as the web's top dachshund!

Submit your pet

Message boards!
Our message boards are now active! Anyone may view messages, but you must be signed in to post new messages.
Check them out here!

View our member stats!
Curious where our users are from?
Updated August, 2017.

Win doxie gear!
One of our partner companies has announced a monthly dachshund gift giveaway.
Enter here

New: Search by zip code
Use our interactive maps to display pups near you, or roll the dice and see random profiles around the country. Search by zip

New: Multiple pet profiles per user!
By popular demand, you may now manage multiple profiles from your account. Just Sign in and click on "My page" to begin.

Web site dedication is dedicated to the memory of Max. read more

© Copyright 2007-2018, all rights reserved.   Site dedication | Site map | Privacy policy | Terms of Use