Search profiles   •   Message boards   •   Contact us   •   Resources   •   Register
Sign in: is your source for free daily dachshund photos,
past dachshund pictures, dachshund resources, and more.

Comments about Murphy

April 7, 2013 7:40 pm
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Congratulations Murphy

Glad to see a handsome guy like you as DOTD. I also like to help my mom dig in the dirt but then it is always straight to the shower for me which I do not like. My mom also has me on the Primal raw diet which I love. May you always be happy and healthy.

April 7, 2013 4:49 pm
by Penny from winnipeg, MB Proud owner of Beau and Engli

What a handsome fella, and I love your Roman nose! So nice to see a doxie at the proper weight, nice and lean. Good for you! Best wishes from Canada on your special day. May you enjoy many more healthy and happy years sweetie.

April 7, 2013 3:38 pm
by Dawn from Kentwood, MI Proud owner of Cory Jo

Hope you're having a fun day celebrating your DOTD! You are adorable and you look alot like Cory Jo, except Cory is a lot chubbier. Congrats on your DOTD today!

April 7, 2013 11:10 am
by DebR from Medford, OR Proud owner of Murphy

Thanks for the greetings!

Thanks for all the greetings. We love this pair and are fortunate to have the pedigrees of Sausage Stable offspring.

April 7, 2013 9:23 am
by lindajp6 from Lees Summit, MO Proud owner of Teddy Bear

What a fine looking doxie you are. You and your sister are so cute in your picture together. Happy Day to you! Your friend, Teddy Bear

April 6, 2013 7:23 pm
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Macy and Bailey

Ahhh! Too cute! Happy summer to both of you. Wishing you lots of fun as well.

April 6, 2013 2:50 pm
by longdogmom from Flushing, MI Proud owner of Jazz

What a handsome boy you are!

I love to be outside too but I don't dig. I just torment any critter that comes in my yard! Love the pictures of you and your sister!

April 6, 2013 7:37 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Murphy

You are a very handsome dachshund. It is so great that you and Zoey are such good friends. Happy to meet you and may you always be happy and healthy.

Does your dachshund have what it takes to be our Daily Doxie? Submit photos of your pet by clicking on the button below and your pet could be featured for a day as the web's top dachshund!

Submit your pet

Message boards!
Our message boards are now active! Anyone may view messages, but you must be signed in to post new messages.
Check them out here!

View our member stats!
Curious where our users are from?
Updated August, 2017.

Win doxie gear!
One of our partner companies has announced a monthly dachshund gift giveaway.
Enter here

New: Search by zip code
Use our interactive maps to display pups near you, or roll the dice and see random profiles around the country. Search by zip

New: Multiple pet profiles per user!
By popular demand, you may now manage multiple profiles from your account. Just Sign in and click on "My page" to begin.

Web site dedication is dedicated to the memory of Max. read more

© Copyright 2007-2018, all rights reserved.   Site dedication | Site map | Privacy policy | Terms of Use