Search profiles   •   Message boards   •   Contact us   •   Resources   •   Register

DailyDoxie.com is your source for free daily dachshund photos,
past dachshund pictures, dachshund resources, and more.

Comments about Tucker-D

July 2, 2020 11:56 pm
by Pixied1971 from Springfield, WV Proud owner of Bella

Happy 4th

Just wanted to stop in and wish all our furry friends a happy 4th of July! Stay safe!!!

June 12, 2020 9:13 pm
by Pixied1971 from Springfield, WV Proud owner of Rowdy

Stopping in to say hello! All is going well for us just turned one a month or so ago - Bella has turned into Daddys Princess and Rowdy..... well lets just say hes rowdy indeed! Stay safe this summer!

February 27, 2020 7:32 am
by Pixied1971 from Springfield, WV Proud owner of Rowdy

Perfect Pair

Tucker-D and little Bella would make a perfect pair with their spotted feet!

December 31, 2019 11:45 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Congratulations Tucker D and Willie to

So happy to see both of you guys as DOTD. Such a great way to close out 2019. Wishing you both a happy and healthy New Year filled with love .

December 31, 2019 9:17 am
by Brian from Parksville Vancouver Island, BC Proud owner of Dewy

Congrats Tucker-D!

I'm so happy for my boy Tucker-D being the last DOTD for this decade! He is a such a gentle and emotional little fellow who loves his brother and family so much. Extra treats for both our boys today.

January 31, 2019 7:03 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Special day if love

Wanted to bring special wishes for the up coming Valentine's day. I had to get my wishes in early

January 21, 2019 6:54 pm
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

Couple Dandies

Looks like these two are a bundle of joy...happy boy's....owners are too I know

March 26, 2018 12:56 pm
by Pixied1971 from Slanesville, WV Proud owner of Risha

Love them both!

So sweet and adorable! Tucker reminds me so much of my Risha Ruby!

February 11, 2018 3:57 pm
by lindajp6 from Lees Summit, MO Proud owner of Emma

Hi

You are another handsome doxie in your family. My parents used to have Kaiser Max and he looked like you! Take care, fellow doxie! Your friend, Emma

October 8, 2017 10:27 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Good Morning Brothers

Just checking in to see how you guys are doing. It is still hot out here. Keep up the good work welcoming all the DOTD

September 24, 2017 10:58 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Tucker

Good morning to all. Your mom is doing such an awesome job of welcoming the new and congratulating the famous DOTD. This is such a caring and loving gesture.

August 30, 2017 9:52 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Good Morning Tucker D and Willy

I am so glad I stopped by your page. Looking at your pictures made me feel so happy. The two of you are so precious and are a living tribute to Dewy

July 20, 2017 3:59 pm
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Macy and Bailey

Hope you two are doing well and having lots of fun!!

October 26, 2016 10:08 am
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Macy and Bailey

Oh my, how did I miss you guys? Lots of cuteness going on in those pictures. I bet you two are a blast and bring lots of entertainment to mom and dad. So nice to meet you.

June 1, 2016 8:48 am
by Brian from Parksville Vancouver Island, BC Proud owner of Dewy

Hello there!

Good morning to all my new friends and thanks for the nice comments. My brother Willie and I are wrestling right now so the honor of being DOTD hasn't sunk in yet! Grampa says he will update our photos as we grow, stay tuned.

June 1, 2016 7:53 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi There Mr. Tucker-D

Congratulations on being DOTD and part of the Daily Doxie family. Such a honor to carry the "D" in your name to honor Dewey. Two dachshunds are double the fun. I am so happy to see that you have your brother play with. Wishing you many years of fun, love, and good health .(Herbie's mom)

June 1, 2016 7:02 am
by lindajp6 from Lees Summit, MO Proud owner of Emma

Congrats!

Looks like you have lots of fun at your house with your brother. You are a fine looking doxie boy! Your friend, Emma

June 1, 2016 3:56 am
by MaxiandBertsmom from Santa Rosa, CA Proud owner of Hudson

So adorable!

So much fun it must be with the two of them! Hudson only has lizards to chase and an occasional jack rabbit that live in the field behind our house. Oh yeah and he digs digs digs for those pesty gophers that live in the yard, I don't mind the digging it keeps his nails short and we don't have to have them trimmed. MaxiandBertsmom (now Hudson's)

Does your dachshund have what it takes to be our Daily Doxie? Submit photos of your pet by clicking on the button below and your pet could be featured for a day as the web's top dachshund!

Submit your pet

Message boards!
Our message boards are now active! Anyone may view messages, but you must be signed in to post new messages.
Check them out here!

View our member stats!
Curious where our users are from?

Win doxie gear!
One of our partner companies has announced a monthly dachshund gift giveaway.
Enter here

New: Search by zip code
Use our interactive maps to display pups near you, or roll the dice and see random profiles around the country. Search by zip

New: Multiple pet profiles per user!
By popular demand, you may now manage multiple profiles from your account. Just Sign in and click on "My page" to begin.

Web site dedication
DailyDoxie.com is dedicated to the memory of Max. read more

© Copyright 2007-2020 dailydoxie.com, all rights reserved.   Site dedication | Site map | Privacy policy | Terms of Use