Search profiles   •   Message boards   •   Contact us   •   Resources   •   Register

DailyDoxie.com is your source for free daily dachshund photos,
past dachshund pictures, dachshund resources, and more.

Comments about cap

February 18, 2021 4:11 pm
by Brian from Parksville Vancouver Island, BC Proud owner of Dewy

Hello Cap!

Your profile came up today on the lower dashboard, just saying " HI " and hoping all is well in your world, take care sweet boy!

April 21, 2019 9:43 am
by Brian from Parksville Vancouver Island, BC Proud owner of Dewy

Happy Easter Cap!

Willie and Tucker are sending doxie kisses your way today Cap for Easter, be sure get some of that turkey!

January 21, 2019 6:47 pm
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

Cap Daily Doxie

I want to thank everyone who left their kind messages about Cap. He's getting up in age now ...doesn't get around as well as he did ..but he still likes searching for rabbit's and squirrel's.Thank's again everyone

January 21, 2019 10:25 am
by Brian from Parksville Vancouver Island, BC Proud owner of Dewy

Hello Cap!

You are such a strong and brave boy and so deserving of the DOTD title! I hope your day of doxie fame is filled with hugs and kisses.

January 21, 2019 5:43 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Congratulations Cap

Hope you are doing well on your special day. You are a very handsome and strong boy. Take care and enjoy your day of fame.

March 27, 2018 7:22 am
by Pixied1971 from Slanesville, WV Proud owner of Roxie

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words! Hope all is going well for you these days!

February 11, 2018 3:51 pm
by lindajp6 from Lees Summit, MO Proud owner of Emma

Hi

Thank you for visiting my page and the kind words! I was reading your update and so glad you are to walk again. I get carried up and down stairs, also. It is not bad to be carried, my parents never taught me to do stairs ....said they wanted to make sure I did not fall...so .....take advantage of it! Your friend, Emma

September 27, 2017 10:33 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Good Morning Cap

Saw your post to another dappled dachshund this morning and wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. It is always nice to visit with the doxie's I have known through the years.

September 10, 2017 7:21 pm
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Cooper

So cute!

February 10, 2016 10:35 pm
by lindajp6 from Lees Summit, MO Proud owner of Emma

Hi

Thank you for visiting my page. You are a Missouri Doxie, too! Such a handsome boy you are. Your friend, Emma

June 11, 2015 4:57 pm
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Such Great News

I am so happy that you walking again. It is hard to keep a good doxie down. Thanks for your kind words on Herbi'e page. It was very kind(Herbe's mom)

June 8, 2015 9:27 am
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

Cap Update

Cap graduated from his wheelchair and can now walk but he cannot run. We are so happy he can do that. He has to be carried up and down the steps which is no problem for us at all.Sometimes when he trys to walk on the hardwood floors his left leg will kick out and when it does he dribbles a little which no problem at all..we are so glad he can walk and be with us at all.We love him so much !!

June 6, 2015 9:01 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Congratulations Cap

Still waiting to hear how you are doing. Hope you enjoy being DOTD. Herbie crossed over the Rainbow Bridge 9/4/14(Herbie's mom)

February 19, 2015 3:22 pm
by CookiesMom from Vero Beach, FL Proud owner of Cookie (Monster)

Handsome Boy Cap

Hello, Cap. Well, it's been 3-1/2 years since your surgery and all. I hope you are pretty much back to normal these days, walking on your own with no more wheels, and that you are using ramps and not jumping anymore! All doxies have to be careful of that. You are such a handsome boy. I hope you are having a healthy and happy New Year, with lots of hugs and kisses and your favorite treats. I hope your Mommy will post an update soon on how you are doing.

March 27, 2014 7:48 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Cap

How are you doing? Hope you are able to get out and enjoy the outdoors that you love so much

September 8, 2012 10:03 am
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Cap

Hope you enjoyed the summer. I bet you can really go fast now that you have wheels

January 15, 2012 7:22 pm
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Macy and Bailey

Hey there little one! How are you doing with the wheelchair? We hope you are more comfortable and getting around as you like to. Wishing you well!

December 14, 2011 10:17 am
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Macy and Bailey

Thanks for stopping by. Glad to hear you are getting around a bit we hope you continue to improve. Lots of doxie smooches to ya little one.

December 6, 2011 6:15 pm
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

Cap

cap is walking some without his wheelchair. he is really wobbly but he still goes. We couldn't keep him in his wheels, he would get out somehow everytime.We want to thank everyone for his well wishes and keeping him in there thoughts. Its getting close to christmas and we wish everyone a happy one.

November 29, 2011 10:05 pm
by Onie from Fort Wayne, IN Proud owner of Ginger

go dog go!

hi Cap! sorry about your back problem ;( you sure are a handsome boy, get well and back to the hunt soon! have a happy day!

November 29, 2011 7:59 am
by Kimberly from Haines City, FL Proud owner of Lily Belle

Hey Cap

Well, we are all anxiously awaiting the news from your end to see how you are doing with your new wheels. How about some pictures too. I hope that you are getting use to them and that they allow you to run really fast. We could call you Mario Andretti! Congrats on being DOTD today. We hope you have a fantastic day! Hugs, Lily Belle

November 29, 2011 7:36 am
by doxiemom2 from Cassadaga, NY Proud owner of Roxy the Foxy Doxy

Hey Cap!

How are those wheels going? Are you doing good with them? I have seen some dogs using them and they go fast! And go outside great too! I sure hope all is well. Congratulations on being DOTD! Let us know how you are doing! love Winnie and Roxy (rip)

October 27, 2011 9:10 am
by Kimberly from Haines City, FL Proud owner of Lily Belle

Hi Cap

I just read about your ruptured disk problems. (I just had surgery 5 weeks ago for a rupture). I sure do hope that you are doing well and that you are getting used to your new wheels. I'm sure it is frustrating for you as well as your family. We are sending you good thoughts and wishes from upstate NY. Hugs, Lily Belle

May 31, 2011 5:45 pm
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Cap

Just checking in on you to see how you are doing. Don't be afraid of your new "wheels", I am sure in no time you will be speeding around the house. I can connect with the doxie look when we are ignoring our humans and give them the Famous Doxie" I Am Not Listening To You" look. It has been so hot here in Texas this month that I have not done much walking or hunting outdoors. Let me know how you progress. Take care of yourself and be happy soon.

May 28, 2011 8:49 am
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

Wheels arrived

Cap's wheel's arrived late friday...when we first put him in it he just stood there. This is saturday and we are going to try it today and see what progress can be made.Cap is really stubborn when he want's to be...lol.When he get's perturbed he won't even look at you...no matter what. I want to thank all you guy's and gal's for thinking about him.

May 27, 2011 9:36 pm
by chunkymonkey from sacramento, CA Proud owner of Macy and Bailey

I hope your cart is easy to use and your back is feeling better. What a scary and painful thing to have to go through. I'm not much of a jumper and mom has ramps everywhere cause she's scared of that back stuff. Sending lots of doxie luvs and sunshine your way. Hope in time you get strength. Macy

May 27, 2011 5:52 pm
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Cap

I am so sad to hear about your injury. I know you will be glad to be able to move around again when you get "your wheels". Take care of yourself my friend. You will be in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. Regardless of the outcome I know you will do just great. Cool doxie dudes like us have a lot of spirit. In the meantime be sure to really soak up all the extra attention. Be sure to whine when you want a steak or something else really great.

May 27, 2011 9:25 am
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

UpDate

sad to say Cap has a ruptured disc from jumping too much and now he is paralyzed. It has been 10 week's and he is able to get up on one back leg....little progress since his accident. We have ordered him a wheelchair....it is to arrive very shortly and hope it helps him regain use of his back leg's....So everyone with a dachshund...please very careful with them. They are all subject to this ailment......NO JUMPING PLEASE!

July 25, 2010 1:16 pm
by herbmeister from Tomball, TX Proud owner of Herbie

Hi Cap

How is everything on the farm? You have a very unique coat. pattern. You almost look like you are winking at the camera. You be careful whenever you are running after the critters so no big critters come after you. Have fun and we are looking forward to some action shots of you and your brother.

June 2, 2009 9:02 pm
by doxiefollies from Wilmington, OH Proud owner of Killian

Hey Cap!

You sure are one handsome fella! Do you have one blue eye??...my sis Hannah has one blue eye. Livin; on a farm must be real cool!xoxoKillian

May 26, 2009 1:45 am
by Devra from Wayland, MI Proud owner of Joe

Hi Cap!

Joe and I were just browsing through the doxie profiles, and we just had to stop by and say HI to you! You have one magnificent Coat! What beautiful colors! It must be so much fun to be a country dog ... to be able to run as far as you want, and to scare up all kinds of critters! Joe would love to come visit you! Devra and Joe

February 3, 2009 1:11 pm
by Penny from winnipeg, MB Proud owner of Beau and Engli

I think we need some head shots to check out those handsome eyes!

January 20, 2009 2:48 pm
by babydox from Santa Maria, CA Proud owner of CHLOE, GRETTA, & PENNY

Hi there!

Thank you! We are one big happy dachshund family! We are so glad that we have each other. You are a sweet boy & very handsome. Thanks for coming by our page. Keep in touch.

January 10, 2009 8:12 pm
by Papi from Macon, GA Proud owner of Manny

Handsome Fella!

Cap you are beautiful! Beautiful colors and eyes. I know you bring a lots of love to you house... that's what doxies do. Hugs from Manny & Laney Grace in Georgia

January 9, 2009 11:16 am
by jakesmom05 from Carterville, IL Proud owner of Jake

A neighbor!

Finally someone that lives near my Jake! Our Jakie is totally an inside dog but he loves to go for walks outside, he loves to be outside espically in the fall, spring and summer. Cap is a beautiful dog, he has great markings!

January 8, 2009 3:52 pm
by babydox from Santa Maria, CA Proud owner of CHLOE, GRETTA, & PENNY

Congrats!

Forgot to come by yesterday & wish you a happy day with winning the doxie of the day. Congratulations!! Hope you enjoyed it.

January 7, 2009 11:53 am
by darla1992 from Hernando Beach, FL Proud owner of Sweet Potato

I miss the farm

I used to live on a small farm with goats, chickens, a cow and horse. Now we live in the city. Bubba still knows the word "Cows" he leaps to the window and puffs his cheeks. Sweet P has never been on a farm. She doesn't know the word cow or horsey. Cap you are lucky so many smells.

January 5, 2009 8:44 pm
by DebiW from Ft Lauderdale, FL Proud owner of Spanky

Fix Your Ear!!

We get that ALL the time....Outdoors!!! A Farm!!!! Chasing!!! Rabbits!!!!!!!!!! Man O Man-you got it made-a dogs life indeed ;-)

December 28, 2008 8:17 pm
by chewysmom from Jacksonville, FL Proud owner of Chewy, Cyndi, Macy and Koni

Love Those Spots!!!!

What a beautiful doxie boy you are. We're glad you got lots of goodies for Christmas! We like harassing the squirrels, so, we bet chasing those bunnies might be kind of exciting too!!!

December 26, 2008 6:09 pm
by fatboy from charleston, MO Proud owner of cap

Thanks Suzy

Thank you very much.....cap had a great Christmas.Santa brought him new toys,bones and he had a hearty christmas dinner.

December 25, 2008 8:38 am
by Suzy from Alpharetta, GA Proud owner of Teddy Bear

Hey Cap!

Merry Christmas little guy! You have a beautiful coat! Glad you're loving life on your farm! Thanks for joining DailyDoxie - you have a very Merry Christmas today pup!

Does your dachshund have what it takes to be our Daily Doxie? Submit photos of your pet by clicking on the button below and your pet could be featured for a day as the web's top dachshund!

Submit your pet

Message boards!
Our message boards are now active! Anyone may view messages, but you must be signed in to post new messages.
Check them out here!

View our member stats!
Curious where our users are from?

Win doxie gear!
One of our partner companies has announced a monthly dachshund gift giveaway.
Enter here

New: Search by zip code
Use our interactive maps to display pups near you, or roll the dice and see random profiles around the country. Search by zip

New: Multiple pet profiles per user!
By popular demand, you may now manage multiple profiles from your account. Just Sign in and click on "My page" to begin.

Web site dedication
DailyDoxie.com is dedicated to the memory of Max. read more

© Copyright 2007-2021 dailydoxie.com, all rights reserved.   Site dedication | Site map | Privacy policy | Terms of Use